If you are considering leaving or have included a gift in your Will, Ann is your dedicated resource at the Perkins. Ann will provide you with the information you need to make a gift and understand how your gift will make a difference.
Your decision to leave a legacy gift to the Perkins is one we don’t take for granted. And whilst your Will outlines the main particulars of your gift, there are additional considerations that our Planned Giving Advisor can guide you through.
- Your preferences – You can choose when and how you are informed about decisions key to our future, as well as opportunities to be involved in our work and updates about our progress.
- Recognising you – Your input into how and where we recognise your gift assures that we can make the right decisions by you now and into the future.
- Your impact updates – when your gift is received by the Perkins we can keep your loved one(s) informed about how is it used and the impact of your legacy.
- Your gift intent – if you have outlined an intent for your gift, it is important we discuss this together and ensure we can fulfil your wishes now and in years to come.
- Remembering you – when we tell our staff and supporters about the wonderful things made possible by your gift, we like to be able to tell them about the special person behind the gift. With your agreement, we would like to learn more about you and your driving passion for research.
Planned Giving Advisor
You can contact Ann if you are interested in leaving a gift to the Perkins in your Will.
Ann can answer questions you might have, arrange for you to visit the Perkins and provide you or your Solicitor with any information you may need.