Do something extraordinary in 2019 and help us to defeat the cancers that rob us of our loved ones
Professor Girish Dwivedi
Laboratory Head, Advanced Clinical and Translational Cardiovascular Imaging
Wesfarmers Chair in Cardiology, The University of Western Australia
Consultant Cardiologist at Fiona Stanley Hospital
Professor Girish Dwivedi MD, DM, MRCP (UK), PhD (UK), CCST (Cardiology), FESC, FASE, FRACP is the inaugural Wesfarmers Chair in Cardiology at the University of Western Australia (Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research) and Consultant Cardiologist at Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch, WA. Prior to taking up this position in 2017, he was appointed as a Clinician Scientist (Canadian Institute of Health Research New Investigator) and Consultant Cardiologist at the University of Ottawa Heart Institute (UOHI), Canada. His background and training to date is unique and he is one of a few cardiologists in Australia who have advanced (level 3) multimodality imaging training. He has received accreditations in Cardiac Computed Tomography, Echocardiography, Cardiac Magnetic Resonance and Nuclear Cardiology including Positron Emission Tomography.
- Selvarajah A, Bennamoun M, Playford D, Dwivedi G. Application of Artificial Intelligence in Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography. Current Cardiovascular Imaging Reports 11(6) · June 2018
- Dwivedi G, et al. Incremental prognostic value of quantified vulnerable plaque by cardiac computed tomography: a pilot study. J Thorac Imaging. 2016; 31: 373-379.
- Bami K, Tewari S, Guirguis F, …..Beanlands RSB, deKemp RA, Chow BJW, Dwivedi G. Prognostic Utility of Splenic Response Ratio in Dipyridamole PET Myocardial Perfusion Imaging.
- Dwivedi G, et al; CONFIRM Investigators. Predictive value of cardiac computed tomography and the impact of renal function on all cause mortality (from Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography Evaluation for Clinical Outcomes). Am J Cardiol. 2013; 111: 1563-9.
- Dwivedi G, et al. Scar imaging using multislice computed tomography versus metabolic imaging by F-18 FDG positron emission tomography: a pilot study. Int J Cardiol. 2013;16:739-45.
- Boczar KE, Alam M, Chow BJ, Dwivedi G. Incremental prognostic value of estimated LV end-diastolic volume by cardiac CT. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014;7:1280-1.
- Dwivedi G, Janardhanan R, Hayat SA, Swinburn JM, Senior R. Prognostic value of myocardial viability detected by myocardial contrast echocardiography early after acute myocardial infarction. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 24;50(4):327-34.
- Hayat SA, Dwivedi G, Jacobsen A, Lim TK, Kinsey C, Senior R. Effects of left bundle-branch block on cardiac structure, function, perfusion, and perfusion reserve: implications for myocardial contrast echocardiography versus radionuclide perfusion imaging for the detection of coronary artery disease. Circulation. 2008;117:1832-41