Please note: this event is now at capacity. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a wait list.
Calling all magnificent young scientists!
Join us in the BioDiscovery Centre during the school holidays.
|COST||$50 per session|
|AGE||Strictly 10-14 years|
|VENUE||Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research QEII Medical Centre, Nedlands|
- This program is aimed at a general audience and should not be seen as an academic extension or challenge activity.
- As part of the program your child/ren will be working in a fully functional scientific laboratory and will be handling scientific equipment and materials.
- Whilst all care will be taken as to safety precautions, please note that the Lotterywest BioDiscovery Centre cannot be held liable for any injury or damage to either your child/ren or personal property.
- All samples and microscope slides will be disposed of in biohazard waste receptacles at the cessation of the activity.
- Your child will be using the internet as a research tool during the course of the program. Children are responsible for self-monitoring their use of the internet to appropriate sites for the purpose of research.
- This program is subsidized by the Lotterywest BioDiscovery Centre. Your fee contributes to covering the cost of lab supplies and resources required for the session.